Teri decorated their whole house with the "Guess How Much I Love You" theme. SO ADORABLE. The decorations were enough of a surprise, but there was more to come...
Right when we walked in (that's my brother Kyle standing behind Mike) we were greeted by Teri and a giant bunny rabbit...yeah, I said GIANT BUNNY RABBIT...and they explained the party theme.
The bunny began dancing around.
The bunny even stroked Kyle's face, which was a little weird. Weirder than the bunny costume.
But then something REALLY weird happened.
The bunny took it's head off and underneath was MY MOM.
Teri and Chris had flown her out to PA from CO just for the party.
I'm clearly shocked, but so is my brother - he's off to the far right.
Cue tears. And the video.
How super fun is that?
Kyle, Mike and I were totally clueless. We didn't suspect a thing.
You Moms are so sneaky.
Best. Surprise. Ever.
Enough sappiness.
Onto the party.
Cathy played the part of "Bob Barker/Drew Carey" in a game of baby shower themed The Price is Right.
Carol and Judy were of course Barker's Beauties.
Contestants shown below. Nancy was probably my favorite.
Then we did some gift opening. Mike likes all the super girly gifts. ;)
Carol custom made these cute Air Force onesies - so appropriate!
The girls that made this all possible!
It was such a great party and could not have been any more memorable.
Big hugs and even bigger thanks to both my Moms.
I love you both all the way to the moon and back.








No comments:
Post a Comment