Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome to the world, Rosie!

She's here!  ...and has been for two months.  I think I can get a pass for late blogging on this one though.  As it turns out, newborns are a lot of work.

So let's get started with all the fun baby facts.

Full name: Rosalia Marguerite VanderLaan
Birth Weight: 8 lbs 2 oz
Length: 21 in
Born at 11:10 pm on November 4th, 2011

I'll spare you all the birth details - let's just say 16 hours of labor and a c-section later we were so grateful to be greeting our sweet little Rosie.

So without further ado, please meet the new love of our lives.

Rosie - 4 days old








More hospital and holiday photos to come!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

oh those pictures are so amazing! She really is so perfect. So sorry I never called you over the holidays! It was just go go go for us. But I'm really going to try to call you this weekend.