Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary.

It's been 8 years since we tied the knot.  Whew, how time flies.  Here is a picture of our first wedding with the JOP.  I know we both have fond memories of that day.  It was just the two of us, no family members or friends.  I was working shift work and had the day off.  Michael was in Language Refresher Training and told his instructor he had a doctor appointment!  We snuck off into downtown Honolulu with our marriage license in hand and completed the 10 minute marriage ceremony in a tiny office with HORRIBLE fake plant decorations.  Neither of us seemed to mind the lack of fluff - we were there for the right reasons and excited to begin our lives together as a couple.  We were so young, but also very certain of our decision.  I think we made the right choice!

No comments: