Kyle and I went to the zoo last weekend. It's about an hour and a half from here so we made a day of it. After going to the zoo we went miniature golfing and bowling at the family fun center just down the road from the zoo. We had sooooo much fun. There was bridge over the giraffe exhibit that you could walk over and feed crackers to the giraffes. There were two little girls on the bridge at the same time we were and they were feeling the giraffe's tongue with their hands!! Eww, it was super nasty! Hello soap and water!
Kyle and I at the zoo - my mom wanted us to take a photo of ourselves.
Those are some seriously forced smiles.
Mike said I should try to blend in with the other Texan chicas so now my hair is blond!
Mike said I should try to blend in with the other Texan chicas so now my hair is blond!
1 comment:
You know it! Go blonde or go home!!
Jamie
Post a Comment