Well, Kyle and I have decided to get jobs at the landfill. Okay, not really...but we have been doing some SERIOUS yard work for the past couple days. In part because the prior homeowners let everything get very overgrown, but also because there are nasty fire ants that just love to make their homes in beauty bark - which we had a ton of. All that is gone now and so is all our energy! Also, a short note about the landfill. It's disgusting. If it's possible to be "spoiled" by a landfill, I think I was by our previous place in Washington. This one here is so gross and they make you wear these fluorescent vests that are super smelly. Who knows how many icky people have worn them before throwing their nasty trash out. Heebie jeebie central. I'm sure you'll feel the urge to shower after reading these. Speaking of work, it's time for me to go back! Starting December 1st I'll be going back to investigating. I'm really excited to be doing something I'm familiar with and am grateful there was a position open. Whew. Sounds like the Olympia job drought is over!
No comments:
Post a Comment